JOIN THE LAGNIAPPE TRAVEL BLOG MAILING LIST!
[Travel is a vibe]
Whether you’re exploring the many metropolitans of Europe, relaxing beachside with a margarita in your hands, or making your way to your favorite mountainside dive bar, each location is incredibly unique. And if you pay attention to the subtleties, you’ll notice that each spot has its own musical vibe as well.
1. Create a playlist in Spotify. Come up with a name that you’ll easily remember like “Euro Trip 2024” or “Mardi Gras Funk”.
2. Begin by adding a few of your favorite songs at that moment in time to your playlist – these songs are guaranteed to bring you back to this period of your life.
3. As you explore the streets of Munich, taste wine in Napa, or party poolside in Ibiza, pause to listen to the music that plays in the bars, shops, and clubs all around you. Add the songs you know, love and hear to your playlist.
4. Use Shazam to identify songs you don’t know.
5. Revisit the playlist when you’d like to reminisce on those memories and vacation vibes!